Negotiation is a communicative activity through which parties try to reach a common solution despite different needs and perspectives. Conducting negotiations successfully is not a game of chance – especially since they are not just about winning and losing. The course of negotiations can be compared best to a competition for the best arguments. Not only competence, but also strategizing skills, the ability to compromise and business experience play a pivotal role in this business interaction.
- mindset of negotiation partners and relationship-building
- needs analysis and motives of the opponents
- selection and structure of powerful arguments
- dealing with demanding negotiation partners
- commitment and agreement in intercultural environments
This workshop will help you to spar effectively with your negotiation partners and conduct a fruitful negotation, beneficial to both parties. Learn the skills and techniques needed for confidently and professionally conducting this crucial business skill so you can stand out as an expert negotiator, and an asset to your business or company.
At the end of this workshop learners can:
- strategise better
- delve into the mindset of their negotiation partners and prepare accordingly
- make compelling and powerful arguments in a negotiation setting
- close a deal professionally – and successfully
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes