Learn to customize communication to the specific communication needs of your audience to witness productive results.
We are all wired differently and give and receive information in different ways: our preference in terms of structure, level of detail, storytelling, etc. are quite personal. These differences in communication make business interactions challenging and demanding. To be an effective communicator, you have to tailor your content and delivery to the needs of your recipients. Often this means rewriting your message according to different contexts. Agile communication and the mastery of its aspects will allow you to engage with your audience quickly and with optimal results.
- effective communication through recipient classification
- dominance of Platin Rule over Golden Rule in communication
- classification of 4 personality types
- 4 types, 4 communication needs
- self-analysis of own personal and communication type
- identification of conflicts and type-specific barriers in communication
In your daily business life, there is a constant need to become clearer and more effective. Our experts train you to customize your communication according to people’s personality types, their specific communication needs and their respective cultural background. We train you in the way that your words achieve the impact they deserve and win your audience’s full attention and engagement. Subsequently, you will be able to connect with your business partners more quickly and more sustainably.
After completing the workshop, learners can:
- easily identify and handle different type of personalities
- personalize the communication according to communication needs
- help their team accomplish more in less time with integration
- improve productivity in workplace
- build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect
- foster cross-cultural understanding in their workplace
- eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on nonverbal cues
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 10