The 8-step strategy towards persuasion.
Persuasive communication aims at sustainably influencing your team, clients, stakeholders and changing their thoughts and actions. Learn the art of effective persuasion through a revolutionary new framework, formulated by industry veterans. The 8-step Staircase of Persuasion® empowers you to actively identify and omit communication biases to ensure your message convinces your recipient.
- 8-step Staircase of Persuasion®
- identification of the recipient’s bias at each step
- communication techniques for each step to break the bias
- descriptive business examples for practical transfer
In this ‘Persuasive Power’ workshop you will analyse the psychological and communicative barriers the recipients face listening to change messages of their leaders. Additionally, you will learn strategies to break those barriers or at least strategise around them. You will evaluate your own efforts at delivering persuasive messages and increase the effect of your future persuasive acts.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- recognise the unspoken barriers in the minds of your recipients
- understand and work around these communication biases
- increase the effect of your message
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 10