Develop your intercultural competence and learn about the business culture in Russia!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial for the success of interpersonal communication. Experience shows that ignoring a multitude of small but subtle differences in business practice often strains the nerves and budgets of even experienced foreign entrepreneurs.
Immerse yourself in the mindset of your Russian business partners. Discuss with our trainer typical mistakes Western European companies make when entering the Russian market and work out practical solutions. In this training you will be familiarised with Russian values and cultural standards and sensitised to the mentality of your Russian business partners and employees. You will learn to correctly assess the typical negotiation strategies of Russian entrepreneurs and will receive the necessary know-how to communicate successfully and without conflict with your Russian business partners or colleagues.
Get to know the Russian culture and its peculiarities with Natural business solutions. Our training deals with the intangible and subtle differences between people from different cultures. Afterwards, you will be optimally prepared to enter into conflict-free and successful business relationships with Russian business partners and learn to appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- values and norms of Russian society
- social and business etiquette
- communication between intercultural parties
- Russian culture in the business context, sources of conflicts and tensions as well as solutions and the successful organisation of business contacts
- expectation management of both intercultural parties
- recognising and understanding intercultural barriers and using them as an opportunity.
- reflecting on one’s own perceptions and comparing them with intercultural perceptions, as well as exploring and breaking down stereotypes
- deepening knowledge and understanding of Russian manners and business cultureo
- optimising communication with Russian colleagues, employees and business partners
Our training helps you to
- interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formate 7
- Format On-line
- Format On site
- Format Workshops