Intercultural awareness makes your international presentations effective!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial to the success of interpersonal communication. International presentations can be challenging because gestures, facial expressions, formulation of arguments, humour or narrative style are perceived differently by the presenter than intended. Natural business solutions GmbH has developed an intercultural presentation workshop that helps you to master your specific challenges as a speaker.
- Improved understanding about the requirements and expectations of an English-speaking, international audience
- Structural, layout and content modifications to conduct effective cross-cultural presentations
- Transformation of speaker in their international speaker avatar
In our intercultural presentation workshop, we support you in reflecting on your own presentation style and perceiving it from the perspective of your international audience. You will receive advice on the expectations of an international (English-speaking) audience and suggestions on how to implement these accordingly in your presentations. In this way, you can expand your international presentation skills and present more effectively in front of customers, colleagues and partners from different cultural backgrounds.
After completing the workshop, learners will:
- understand the influence of cultural values and attitudes on behavior, presentation and communication styles
- reflect on their own culture and presentation style and be aware of different perspectives
- be able to present confidently in front of an international audience
- know different presentation types / styles and employ them for specific target groups and situations
- adapt the structure and the rhetorics of the presentation to the audience and therefore communicate more successfully and effectively present their key messages more clearly to international clients, colleagues and suppliers
- be able to identify critical elements of their presentation and communicate them culturally sensitive
- understand which information and competencies are important to present in an intercultural setting
- understand which information and competencies are important to reach their presentation goals in an intercultural context
- prevent intercultural conflicts and misunderstandings
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 7