Understanding meets delivery
As the ‘old school’ consultant sits with his customers, he tells them what they need. The modern consultant explores true needs and approaches the demanding clients from a more agile position. He predominantly asks questions and allies with the client to work out the best solution. In the ‘new school’ mode, consultants enter the meeting prepared, yet unbiased and flexible. They demonstrate a deep understanding of their customers and their needs, without losing their own business interest out of sight and have a wide range of communication techniques to combine both interests.
We present you with a 5-phase model to further develop your consultancy mode. It covers: identification, customization, qualification, activation, and clarification. Each phase requires business acumen, strategic profiling of the target audience, an agile communication style and the attitude of a communication driver.
This all-encompassing workshop will teach you non-biased, explorative customer consultancy, customer profiling and needs analysis.
- customer profiling and needs analysis
- old-school sales vs. customer consultancy
- the presentation paradox: consult through questions
- explorative and concentrated consultancy mode through a 5-phase consultancy model
- bespoke pacing, structure, semantics, conversational scope and depth
This workshop will empower you as a consultant to understand your clients’ needs and requirements in a non-biased, explorative way. It will help you to make a real and deep connection with your clients’ needs while keeping your own business interests at heart and make you stand out as a consultant.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- possess a wide variety of communicative and semantic techniques to fully understand your clients’ needs
- be able to apply the 5-step framework to accommodate both your client and yourself
- redefine the rules of traditional consultancy with your new and modern approach
- stand out as an excellent customer’s partner
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes