“Opportunities are where the complaints are.” (Jack Ma, Alibaba)
It is a fine art to handle customer complaints appropriately: ideally, you react emphatically connected (with the customer) and entrepreneurially-strategically at the same time. This requires the insight that customer feedback and complaints help you improve the business. This course offers you to learn from complaints and understand your customer’s perspective, expectation and satisfaction. In order to successfully deal with your customer claims without the loss of status, you will be offered psychological and communicative techniques for both your oral and written replies.
We cover professional complaint management:
- mindset: defining and realizing the chance in the customer complaint
- crying with the customer: truly understanding the customer perspective, expectations and satisfaction
- claim analysis and objection handling
- solution-oriented offers to achieve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationship
- communication techniques for satisfying customer interactions
- diplomatic tone for delicate and critical situations
In this workshop you wil learn how to effectively handle customer complaints without loss of face or status, both for oral and written communication. You will also learn to extract useful feedback from customer complaints and leverage it to improve your business portfolio and customer service.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- be able to understand customer dissatisfaction better (often, the need behind the complaint)
- be empowered to handle customer complaints professionally
- be able to create a win-win situation for both parties
- maintain and improve customer relations even in times of dissatisfaction
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 6