Bespoke communication is essential to the success of any business. As a speakers and/or leader, you need to connect with your target audiences, keep the connectivitiy during the interaction to reach your communicative goals.
The key is identification of the communicative needs of your team members or customers and an appropriate adaptation of your own style, without losing your authenticity. Ease into the role of a Communication Driver by exploring the 4 communicative types and their needs. Extend your techniques with customized methods to reach your audiences, motivate them appropriately, reduce conflicts, persuade them sustainably and resourcefully.
- 4 personality types
- and their communication needs: Structural, content-wise, wording
- Bespoke motivational techniques
- Type-oriented conflict management methods
This workshop will teach you how to recognize the different communication types and identify their communication needs more accurately. You will also develop your skills as a Communication Driver, empowered to connect and persuade sustainably and effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- understand behavioral styles and learn to adapt to them in the global workplace
- recognize how to relate to different communication styles
- identify strategies to adapt to the recipient’s competency level
- develop your persuasive skill
- drive efficient communication through your role as a Communication Driver
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)