Feedback is an essential instrument for professional and organisational growth. Easily trained, very effective!
Feedback is the growth instrument that helps your team and management to operate at their best, achieve goals and learn from mistakes. The true mastery of giving and receiving feedback lies in its structure and formulation. In this carefully structured workshop, learn how to give and receive effective feedback that increases your and your team’s productivity and harmony. We also train you in the internationally recognized SAIL method, a structural and actionable feedback model.
- the aspects of truly effective feedback
- prerequisites for and advantages of a sustainable feedback culture
- SAIL Model of Feedback
- tonality of feedback
- the appropriate timing and setting of feedback
- using the appropriate body language and formulations to de-escalate the situation
In this workshop you wil learn how to effectively handle customer complaints without loss of face or status, both for oral and written communication. You will also learn to extract useful feedback from customer complaints and leverage it to improve your business portfolio and customer service.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- be able to understand customer dissatisfaction better (often, the need behind the complaint)
- bempowered to handle customer complaints professionally
- be able to create a win-win situation for both parties
- maintain and improve customer relations even in times of dissatisfaction
Who is this course for?
This workshop is for:
- Professionals who take their customer’s interest truly at heart, wishing to bring the customer experience to a new quality level
- Anyone really taking pride in their service or product, wanting to make a difference in meeting their clients’ needs