Learn to customize communication to the specific communication needs of your audience to witness productive results.
We are all wired differently and give and receive information in different ways: our preference in terms of structure, level of detail, storytelling, etc. are quite personal. These differences in communication make business interactions challenging and demanding. To be an effective communicator, you have to tailor your content and delivery to the needs of your recipients. Often this means rewriting your message according to different contexts. Agile communication and the mastery of its aspects will allow you to engage with your audience quickly and with optimal results.
- Symptoms of non-effective communication
- Guiding principle of effective communication
- 4 personality types, 4 different sets of motifs and 4 different clusters of (communication) needs
- Tailoring your message to your audience
- Flying high with the dominant type
- Steering the energy of the highly energetic type
- Appreciating the loyal and harmonious energies of the modest type
- Integrating the analytical talents of the thinker type
- Identifying conflict axes and communication barriers
In your daily business life, there is a constant need to become clearer and more effective. Our experts train you to customize your communication according to people’s personalities their specific communication needs and also their respective cultural background. We coach you in the way that your words achieve the impact they deserve and win your audience’s full attention and engagement. Reduce repetition and redundancy and connect with your business partners more quickly and more sustainably.
After completing the course, learners can
- Easily identify and handle different type of personalities
- Personalize the communication according to communication needs
- Help their team accomplish more in less time with integration
- Improve productivity in workplace
- Build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect
- Foster cross-cultural understanding in their workplace
- Eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on nonverbal cues
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Middle management: managers – supervisors – team leaders
- Employees who aspire to a management position
- Managers in training
- Anyone is in a leadership position who needs/wants a refresher on customizing communication and making it productive
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formate 8
- Format On-line
- Format On site
- Format Workshops